March 24, 2015

2015 releases

I thought I'd share some of my most anticipated 2015 releases. These are far from all of the books I'm waiting for this year, but the whole list is way too long.


3/31 Where Sea Meets Sky- Karina Halle


4/21 Becoming Jinn- Lori Goldstein


4/21 Nobody's Goddess- Amy McNulty


4/28 An Ember in the Ashes- Sabaa Tahir


4/28 The Girl at Midnight- Melissa Grey


5/5 A Court of Thorns and Roses- Sarah J Maas


5/5 The Heir- Kiera Cass


5/5 Crimson Bound- Rosamund Hodge


6/2 The Witch Hunter- Virginia Boecker


6/2 Joyride- Anna Banks


6/23 Emmy & Oliver- Robin Benway


7/7 Silver in the Blood- Jessica Day George


9/8 Sweet Temptation- Wendy Higgins


10/6 Six of Crows- Leigh Bardugo


10/27 Persuasion- Martina Boone


So these are some of the books I'm not so patiently waiting for. The books I've been waiting for the longest are 'Sweet Temptation' and 'Joyride' so I think those are the ones I'm most excited about. Anyway I'll be sure to read these and review them for you. I'm trying to get my hands on some ARC's but that's easier said than done, unfortunatley.

That's all for now! Have a great day!
P.S. I really hate how like half of the space is empty, I tried putting the pics in the center but that just looks weird. I really feel like I need a blog design. Help?

2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to many of these, too! I already pre-ordered A Court of Thorns and Roses BECAUSE DUUUH IT'S SARAH MAAS how could you not pre-order this amazing author? I'm looking forward to Six of Crows as well and I'm so certain you'll love Emmy and Oliver. One of my favorite 2015 contemporaries!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit embarassed to say that I haven't actually read anything by Sarah J Maas yet, although I Throne of Glass is in my TBR jar. Still super excited for ACOTAR though. I really loved Shadow and Bone and the rest of the Grisha series is also TBR so I'm looking forward to Six of Crows a lot. But all of these books will be read as soon as I can, got an ARC of Witch Hunter from netgalley earlier this week =)
      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, it's much appreciated!

      Delete